EUROPARC Federation http://www.europarc.org/
Other EUROPARC Sections
- Atlantic Isles: http://www.europarc-ai.org/
- Czech: http://www.europarc.cz/
- France: http://www.europarc-fr.org/
- Germany: http://www.europarc-deutschland.de/
- Italy: http://www.europarc.it/
- Spain: http://www.europarc-es.org/
- EUROPARC Conference 2012
- EUROPARC Consulting GmbH is the consultancy arm of the EUROPARC Federation. The company provides advice, training and expertise in the policy and practice of protected area management.
- The European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas is a practical management tool that enables protected areas to develop tourism sustainably.
- Parks & Benefits - Baltic Protected Areas and Tourism wants to ensure the sustainable regional development protected areas around the Baltic Sea.
- Natura 2000 is an ecological network of protected natural areas throughout the EU.
- The Ramsar Convention is an international convention for protection of wetlands.
- LIFE is the EU’s financial instrument supporting environmental and nature conservation projects throughout the EU, as well as in some candidate, acceding and neighbouring countries.
- IUCN, the International Union for Conservation of Nature encourages societies worldwide to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and use natural resources in equitable and ecologically sustainable ways.
- The Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services aims at ensuring that decisions are made on the basis of the best available scientific information on conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystem services.